“Be taken on a journey into the wonders of ancient Egypt. Through a guided visualization, experience an inner awakening to the power of the pharaohs that will inspire your life by creating peace, positivity and love within you.
We take you on a unique, life-changing trip with experiences . you will go deep into ancient Egyptian spiritual life and culture. Gather with like-minded people as we visit the Egyptian temples that are used as tools to heal the human mind, body and soul. Feel the energy of this ancient Egyptian territory as you take part in transformative vibrational coursework, movement, and a deep study of higher consciousness, self, and life purpose.”
- Pick up / Drop off services .
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private your language -speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Gratitudes .
- Day 1 arrival Cairo:
- Arrival to Cairo airport met & assisted by our representatives from Egypt Local Guide through customs. Transfer to the hotel for Overnight in Cairo
- Day 2 (Giza) Ancient Mystery Schools of Sakkara:
- After Breakfast, Pick up Hotel to start your full day tour to visit; The Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx: Listen closely as you awaken and dress for Sunrise at the Giza Plateau. As you come alive, you will no doubt feel the peaceful, timeless, infinite energy that these mysterious structures will ever still emit. A peaceful Sunrise Meditation at the Great Pyramid.
- The Cairo Egyptian Museum – mummies, mummy casings, hundreds of statues, and the renowned King Tut collection.
- Old Cairo; The Ben Ezra Synagogue and two Coptic Churches, one built during the 4th Century and one built over a spot where the Holy Family is said to have rested. Transfer back to the hotel and Overnight.
- Day 3 (DENDERA) Hathor’s Temple:
- After Breakfast;
- Transfer to the Cairo domestic airport departure to take the plane to Luxor.
- Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives from Egypt Local Guide, transfer to the hotel, we start our journey to the Temple of Hathor at Dendera. The avenue leading to the temple is between two Roman fountains and leads to an immense gate.
- Within the Roman walls is the temple, with its six Hathor-headed columns watching our approach As we move through the entrance we can sense the timelessness of this sacred place and we begin to imagine what temple life must have been like in ancient times.
- Frankincense and myrrh wafting through the great pillars and harp strings sounding ancient chords as voices chant in the processional toward the Holy of Holies. Carved on the temple pillars, we observe harps, double pipes, cestrum (rattles), tambourines and dancers offering gifts for the abundant of creation.
- All this symbolizing the energies of Hathor, goddess of love, joy, beauty, music, dance and healing. We will lose ourselves in the mysterious chambers, secret crypts and corridors. Upstairs we admire the famous circular ceiling zodiac and outside, the grounds have holy wells lake and several birth houses. Return to Luxor in the afternoon. Overnight in: Luxor
- Day 4 LUXOR (Karnak & Luxor Temple) Sekhmet Sanctuary:
- After breakfast, Check-out from the hotel and transfer to the Nile Cruise, after lunch, visit Karnak Temple, dedicated to Amen-Ra, the personification of the hidden and unknown creative power. Associated with the use of power, Karnak was the most important place of worship in ancient Egypt.
- We will walk among papyrus and lotus columns, obelisks and shrines and observe the play of sun and shadow dance across ancient wisdom carved into stone. At the far end we will explore the Sacred Lake, used for initiations and healing by the priests and priestesses. Later, we will take a detour off the beaten track, passing five successive gateways to the sanctuaries of Ptah and Sekhmet. Here is the statue of the lioness goddess Sekhmet.
- She is the third eye of the Sun God Ra, whose solar eyes symbolizes the one who gained enlightenment through the controlled use of power. Sekhmet is the goddess associated with power, creation, and destruction and healing. The energies here are strong and many spiritual travelers have profound experiences inside this mystical room. We return to our hotel in the afternoon. We arise early to beat the tourist crowds at Luxor Temple. This temple, also termed “Temple of Man”, is said to have been built according to the creation of Man and his spiritual development and destiny. Here in the heart of the temple we will dedicate this morning in a meditation for personal and planetary healing, recognizing that our own destiny and strength comes from the same divine power that runs through the veins of all humankind
- overnight in Luxor.
- Day 5: LUXOR-WEST BANK “Planetary Healing:
- After breakfast, we cross the Nile River by bus to the West Bank and to the Valley of the Kings and Queens. We will visit the fabulous tombs and temples nestled deep in the desert terrain of the valley. At Hatshepsut Temple we explore the sanctuaries dedicated to Hathor and Anubis, deities of the Earth and the spirit realms. At dusk we may yet again be graced by the translucent light of the moon as it rises above the hills surrounding the temple here. We return back to our Cruise ship early evening. Dinner.
- Overnight onboard Nile Cruise.
- Day 6: EDFU Temple of Horus, the Falcon God:
- A day to relax and let the timeless scenes along the river drift past as our boat sails slowly up the Nile. We pass through the lock at Esna .It will be a relaxing afternoon of sunbathing, reading and chatting as we watch life along the banks of the Nile. Upon arrival in Edfu we will transfer by horse and carriage to the temple. Here we will unite the male (Horus) and the female energies (Hathor). Dedicated to the Falcon God Horus this temple was occasionally referred to as the “Exaltation of Horus”. On the inner face of the east pylon of the temple is a description of the annual Festival of the “Great Reunion”. Once a year the Goddess Hathor would travel from Dendera Temple to Edfu to visit her consort/husband Horus. Many of these ceremonies were enacted within the temple walls for the priesthood and their invited guests; while the rest of the people of Edfu had to wait impatiently outside the walls for the beautiful sailing of Hathor.Until then the people only heard vague echoes of singing and dancing coming from within the temple walls. After exploring this lovely temple we return to our Cruise ship and sail to Kom Ombo After dinner we will go up to the top deck for an evening meditation under the stars. The full moon tonight should throw a magical light over the River Nile, a beautiful setting, as we enter into a.
- overnight: Nile Cruise (B, L, D).
- Day 7: KOM OMBO Temple of Sobek & Haroeris:
- After sailing further south we again disembark at Kom Ombo and visit the Temple of Sobek and Haroeris, a temple associated with healing and sometimes called the Temple of Duality. We sail on, arriving to Aswan in the evening, there may be time for some adventures at the colorful bazaar and lovely promenade it is almost everyone’s favorite town in Egypt. Dinner and overnight onboard Cruise ship. (B, L, D)
- Day 8: ASWAN Temple of Isis
- In the early morning, we will visit the Island Temple of Philae.
- The mystical and majestic aura surrounding this temple complex is breath taking and attracts visitors from all over the world. As our boat approaches the island it will be just before sunrise. Seen from a level of a small boat, the island with its palms, its colonnades, its pylons seems to rise out of the river like a mirage.
- It is as if one expects white-angels to come sweeping around between the palms and the pylons. We enter the temple and move across the massive courtyards, through huge rooms to the inner sanctuary of Isis. We receive her teachings by the sacred altar stone. Then we move on to the chapel of Hathor, where we will tune into her energies.
- Transfer to Aswan airport to fly to Cairo, arrive met & assisted by our representatives, transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight in Cairo
- Day 9
- Breakfast; Transfer to the international Cairo airport for your final departure
- Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
- Tour and Prices
- Children Policy
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
- Children Policy
- Deposit and Payment
A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via Verisign Secured payment system on our website.
- Deposit and Payment
- Tour Voucher
After your tour is confirmed we will email final confirmation and voucher to print and bring with you. Details will include contact numbers of your tour operator and customer care and additional information for your convenience.
- Tour Voucher
- Cancellation Policy
Egypt Local Guide does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Memphis Tours has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.
- The peak season includes the following dates: , Oct/2017 – Nov/2017, Dec/2017 – 01/Jan/2018, 15/Feb/2018 – 22/Feb/2018 , March/2018 , Apr/2018 – May/2018 . Other dates are indicated as shoulder season.
- You will share this tour with other tourists (to a maximum of 6 people).
- This tour is available daily with a guaranteed departure.
- If you want to book hotel rooms, please leave your message to us at the inquiry form and we will reserve the room for you per your requirement at a very reasonable price.
- It is advisable to have an Egyptian Guide to explain the major points .
- Do not be surprised if, at some point, voices are raised; it is not an argument, but just the way Egyptians discuss matters.